Wednesday, February 27, 2008

We're rolling into new things over here!

I don't know how I did it but I figured out how to get my video's to play on here. FINALLY! This is a video of our little man rolling over. I know I sound stupid in the background and messed up my words. But, at least you didn't hear one of the made up songs I sing to him all day long. (This morning it was a 10 minute song about him having curly hair). Now, PRESS PLAY!!!

5 thoughts of your own:

KAPELE KREW said...

I'm so glad you figured out how to do that. He is so cute rolling over.

The San Diego Mills said...

That's really cute! That's cool that he's so little (or young I should say!) and has already learned how to roll over.

KAPELE KREW said...

I have watched this video like 100 times. He is so dang cute. I just saw him yesterday and I can't wait to squish him again!

Trish said...

Awwww! That was awesome! He's such a sweetie pie. Kristen, squish him extra for me!

KAPELE KREW said...

Time for another one.