Saturday, February 16, 2008

All about my love...

I stole this idea from Kelly. I thought it was cute since Valentine's Day was this week...In honor of Erik.....My Love...

What is his name? Erik Karel Henry Mrazek
How long have you been together? Um...almost 4 years, married 1.
How long did you date? Over 2 years.
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Depends on who can use the "but I'm pregnant" excuse!
Who said I love you first? I told him, but in a letter. Totally lame. (He thinks he did).
Who is taller? Erik
Who can sing better? Erik has a very nice voice.
Who is smarter? Erik by far.
Who does the laundry? Both, but mostly me.
Who pays the bills? ME! I stress way too much about $$ to let him do it.
Who sleeps on the right side? Erik. Although, when Erik is in the bed, it's always the right side. heh heh.
Who mows the lawn? Our landlord. (Renting does have some great benefits!)
Who cooks dinner? Mostly Erik, he's a great cook.
Who drives? Both.
Who is more stubborn? Stubborn is my middle name!
Who kissed who first? I think him. We had gone out with bunch of people from work and we were saying good-bye...hugged...and kissed...then I ran back to the car where my friends were waiting...waited for the car to drive away and started screaming "He kissed me!" Over and over. (Remember that, Jackie?)
Who asked who out first? He asked me. He came up to Napa and we took his junky car (sorry Erik, it was!) to Chinese food. The food was so bad that we called it our first pseudo-date.
Who proposed? Erik, on the beach at sunset in Carmel. We spent the weekend there, it was the best weekend ever!
Who has more friends? This is a dumb question.
Who is more sensitive? Again, it depends in who can use the "but I'm pregnant" excuse.
Who has more siblings? Me.
Who wears the pants? The men always think they do.
Who does the dishes? Both. But, when I do them, the entire kitchen gets cleaned. When Erik does them, he does just that. The dishes. Nothing else.
Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Duh, ME! Those of you who know us know that's a TOTAL LIE!
Why do you love your husband? Well, even though he told me he loves Max more than he loves me (yes you did, Erik) he also told me he loves me more then my own Mom loves me. Now that I am a Mom, I know how much that is. He's loving, caring, attentive, understanding, patient, gorgeous...shall I continue? (Or my original answer, Have you seen the size of his hands?)

2 thoughts of your own:

Gene and Susie said...

Hi, Juli. Yes, it's the Mama. You and your hubby make cute babies - he's darling!!!!! I keep track of you through Jodie. NOw I can keep track of you through your blog. Miss you and love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I STILL remember that night.. lots of fun with great people!