My little brother, John, and his wife, Carla, welcomed their second daughter this morning!!! Payten (2) is now the big sister. She wasn't too thrilled with the idea of having another person in her life, note the bottom picture. Here are the baby's stats:
Feb 4th, 2008
4:46 am
7lbs 1oz
19 1/2 inches
Oh..you think I forgot to post her name? Wrong. She doesn't have one yet. Carla was due on Valentine's Day (also my Mom's birthday and Carla's Dad's birthday) so they were still deciding between a few adorable names. I'll post it when I learn it.
Whenever there is a birth in the family, I send an email to a group of my girlfriends announcing it. Today it turned into a joke because I seemto be sending one out every few months. (This baby is grandkid #11 for my parents). They asked if they should be expecting another one soon. YES! My sister in law, Parousha, is expecting a baby in August (I hope it's August, if it's wrong I'll correct it). This is the first for her and Sean..it's so exciting!!!
Feb 4th, 2008
4:46 am
7lbs 1oz
19 1/2 inches
Oh..you think I forgot to post her name? Wrong. She doesn't have one yet. Carla was due on Valentine's Day (also my Mom's birthday and Carla's Dad's birthday) so they were still deciding between a few adorable names. I'll post it when I learn it.
Whenever there is a birth in the family, I send an email to a group of my girlfriends announcing it. Today it turned into a joke because I seemto be sending one out every few months. (This baby is grandkid #11 for my parents). They asked if they should be expecting another one soon. YES! My sister in law, Parousha, is expecting a baby in August (I hope it's August, if it's wrong I'll correct it). This is the first for her and Sean..it's so exciting!!!





2 thoughts of your own:
So since you stole my pictures, I should get to steal your baby. Maybe just for a few hours.
Congratulations to John and Carla! And 9 mos clothes for your 2 mos old? His announcement is adorable and you are still glowing after just having a baby.. how do you do that? Must be nice!
Post a Comment