Max and I went for a nice walk today. We live in really cool neighborhood with lots of Victorian homes that are fun to see. We wanted Erik to go but the hospital is moving the ER, which means Erik has the opportunity to pick up a lot of extra hours. (Thank you for working so hard daddy! We love you!) So with daddy at work, we took off.
This was the first time I had walked this particular route since being pregnant. It sure went by a lot faster! Max passed out quickly in his stroller. I wanted to take a picture of him sleeping because it was so cute. But, he started screaming the minute I unlocked the front door. And smiling the moment I picked him up. I grabbed the camera and did the best I could.
You will notice in many of Max's photos he has his thumb tucked between his pointer (is it really called a pointer finger?) and middle finger. Maybe he learned the old "I stole your nose" game in the womb.
We have a great video of Max that we are trying to upload but Google isn't working with us. Keep looking, it will be here soon!




4 thoughts of your own:
What a cute mom!! Love the nursery rhymes. I am thinking that the 3 girls from HH need to somehow get together for a weekend. Wouldn't that be a blast? Oh the stories we could tell. Mike comes home from Iraq soon so maybe sometime this summer. Let's talk to Heidi and plan something
You and Max both look really cute in that picture!
I love the idea that Max played "I stole your nose" in the womb! HA! This is a great picture of you and baby. You look awesome.
You both look so cute! Are you sure you went on a walk?
Post a Comment