Erik, Max, Obi and I took a nice walk this afternoon to downtown Vacaville. It's just a few blocks away and has a great park called Andrew's Park. There is a huge grass area where Erik can throw the ball to Obi. Although, this time the ball didn't make it home. It will be nice for another dog to find when the mud dries up. We walked through Main Street, got some coffee and came home to get ready for Max's bath. Here is a picture of Max telling Erik all about his day.
I'm not hiding my face below. I'm trying to memorize children's songs. I think Max is getting tired of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I bought a Raffi CD the other day. It reminded me of my first job at a toy store/teaching supply store. (Yes, I'll advertise for them. They are a small store in Napa that has survived all the large, chain stores. It's an awesome store with great owners). We'd play children's music all day and after a while, you just learn to like it. That was 15 years ago (wow, time flies!) and I still enjoy it. I love Raffi. Erik does not. Max will. I win.
Max's first bath! Just kidding. He's had plenty in his 7 weeks on the earth. But, this is the first one we've captured on film. Bad, huh? He really likes his bath's as long as he's warm.
Max and his adorable Mohawk! Look how curly it is!!
This is Max's hair before it dries up and goes straight. He has the best curls I've ever seen. Perfect little round ringlet curls. Click on the image to get the full picture. I hope it grows out curly. How cute would that be?
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Curly-Q
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 thoughts of your own:
It starts out with cute curls and then it turns into fizzy Mills hair, we all know the drill.
Max looks so content in his bath, that's pretty amazing. He seems to be such a calm baby...why on earth did YOU get such a calm baby?? Maybe your next one will be like you. With Erik's gene's they'll all be sweet, calm and thoughtful...with Mills hair.
I meant FRIZZY Mills hair, not fizzy, but both seem to work.
P.S. I don't think Justin EVER gave one of the kids a bath. He did however change the oil in my car yesterday, so I guess that counts for something.
I LOVE Raffi! Thanks for reminding me about him, I'm gonna have to go search for one of his CD's online so I can drive Nick up the wall with it. Love the pics, Max is looking so much like Erik!
Such cute pictures! Especially the pictures of him in the bath. I love that he has all that cute hair!
Ahhhh, he's so dang cute. And I also love Raffi.
He is so adorable. Has he been sleeping better for you yet?
Post a Comment