Friday, January 25, 2008

The worst commercial ever!

If you have a minute, watch the commercial above, watch it through the end. It's the most annoying commercial ever. The one above is a little different than the one we see on TV. Erik and I always make fun of the guy that's on it. He's so sassy. I hope his stupid voice gets stuck in your head and makes you suffer like us.

I wonder if he had to take dance lessons to get the part. Maybe his commercial wife gave him lessons. She's got moves. Serious ants in her pants. Check out the realtor at the end too.

Yes, it's almost 3am. I can't sleep.

Yes, I'm cracking up right now.

3 thoughts of your own:

The San Diego Mills said...

Wow!!! I mean, wow! That really is the most annoying commercial ever! I have seen the short version of it and that was annoying enough for me, so this was 10 times more so! Those people dancing at the end was exactly why I had no fast dancing at our wedding reception!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you're talking about. That's the best comercial EVER.

the mrazek family said...

Anonymous = Erik = liar.