Some call it vulgar, I call it a photo op! I could take a thousand pictures of him flipping me off. I think he got practice in the womb. It's my appreciation for feeding him. I didn't really want to put a photo of me nursing on here but it gives you and idea of how picky this little man is. Don't study it too hard but, it takes both of my hands to assist in the nursing process because 1) He's a heavy guy and the pillows don't give that extra support needed and 2) My fingers need to be placed in the exact same place EVERY time he nurses. That's not a joke. I have to be in the same spot on the couch, the same pillow below him and both hands "doing their job". It is getting better but he is also very picky about the times he nurses. Whatever works. Thank goodness for breast pumps, bottles and formula. Okay, enough about this. I'm probably grossing out my brothers.
Daddy gets to help feed too (again, that goodness for the above). I just thought this was cute. Max likes to stare at his Daddy and study his face. I think Max has a secret spell he puts on people by locking eyes with you. Watch out! Erik is not wearing a beanie here but they both look so cute in them. I love my boys!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Is this the thanks we get?
So Max had his 1 month check-up. He's almost back to his birth weight. He's at 12 lbs 1oz now. So we've done pretty well at having him put on some weight. His pediatrician was happy and said Max looked wonderful. He was impressed at how alert he is.
He's learned how to arch his back during a crying spell...that's super fun! He loves his mobiles and tries to grab for hanging toys. He smiles at people on occasion and in the right mood. He is such a fun baby, usually only waking up once during the night to eat. YAY! Erik has two more weeks off work then it's all me. Scary.
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 thoughts of your own:
It totally looks like he has teeth in that picture! He is so dang cute. He does cast a spell. He says fall more in love with me, fall more in love with me!
Addy smiles in her sleep a lot too and she has ever since she came home from the hospital. That's a really cute picture of him. You are lucky to have your family nearby. I'm sure they'll help you out lots!
What an absolute sweetie! The smile pic is my favorite. The big pic at the end is very spell worthy... and I see the teeth... totally wicked. Good job on keeping the little (?) guy on track.
Is that your boob, or Eriks? Cute kid.
Robbin says: I can't wait to meet this little guy, I hear his cheeks are way to cute. Congrats to the both of you.
Post a Comment