1) That I'm so cute...
2) That I'm...well... read the shirt... 3) That I'm learning new things...
And if you don't agree with #2, notice how tightly I'm gripping in #3. I don't let go.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
A little reminder...
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 thoughts of your own:
I kinda think you like your kid.
We love him too. I can't wait to cuddle with him!!
Yes, he is sooooooooooooooo cute. I love him so much. I am ready for another one from you.
I really miss max...when do we get to see him again? Any Napa trips planned??
Those pictures are dang cute! Kristen doesn't ask for much, does she? Kelly just wants to see him again, but Kristen wants you to hurry up and get pregnant... -sigh- that's the life of the youngest sister, I guess... everyone's always bossin' ya.
Post a Comment