Monday, February 4, 2008

What size do you wear?


A woman would never answer that. That's like asking how much you weigh. But in baby terms it's okay. Here is Max at 2 months old wearing overalls sized for a 9month old. They were a tad too big, but comfy for him.
I took another video of him and I still can't get it to upload. I'll work on it more another time. I have posted a video before so maybe I'm forgetting a step now. I'll figure it out soon enough.
We picked up Erik from work today so Max got to meet his Daddy's coworkers. There were only a few people that I remember from working there but it was so fun to show of my little man. Everyone was so thrilled to see him. He was excited too and smiled and everyone. Almost. We pushed his limit and he had a small meltdown. Nothing a car ride can't resolve.
The new ER looks great by the way. It was strange to be there with things so different but things appeared to be running smoothly. Even though there is still a lot to do. Right now Erik is fast asleep. He just finished almost 24 hours there. That's a long time to be on your feet with no sleep. He made it through dinner, only a few head tosses. He goes back bright and early tomorrow morning.
He's been at work the last three nights. Max and I get to cuddle with him tonight...I better go!!!

1 thoughts of your own:

Kelly said...

Max seems so much smaller than he was when born, i think his features just keep changing, and he seems so little to me. I can't believe he can wear 9 months--little moose. I can't wait to hold him again. Maybe I won't have my kids with me and I won't have to share him.