Lubor, known as Deda (Dee-yeh-dah) to Max (that's Grandpa in Czech), came up to Vacaville on Sunday morning for a quick visit and brunch. Lubor is working on a project in Montreal so he is out of town during the week. We are so lucky that we get to see him on the weekends when he is home. We walked downtown for brunch and took a quick walk through Andrew's park. The weather was perfect, we really enjoyed his visit!
Max loved his time with Deda.
This was just after we returned from our walk. Lubor and Max got a few minutes to say goodbye, see you next time Deda!
Daddy and Max.
We have a great lemon tree in out frontyard that has a ton of lemons right now. We have neighbor's asking all the time if they can pick some. In fact, just this morning a neighbor asked how much we charge for picking lemons...hmmm...now there's an idea! If you live nearby, please help yourself to our lemons. (Technically, they are not our lemons, they really belong to our landlord, but he'd be the first to climb the tree and pick them for you if you'd like...and he'd LOVE it if you 'd take some of the pecans that fall onto the grass too!) We could never eat/use all of them. You pick 'em ,you keep 'em. And we won't charge you. Although, you might have to help us figure out a way we could get our hands on all those ignored orange trees around town. I love the look of orange trees.
Mommy and Max. (I still can't believe I'm a Mommy now). It was about 70 degrees today. Notice the short sleeves and no blanket or hat! California is good for winters! Tomorrow morning Deda will be back in Montreal where it is around 18 degrees. He said coming home for the weekends was like a mini vacation. Wow, what a change!!!


3 thoughts of your own:
I love that the pictures of Erik and Lubor holding Max are the same pose. You need to make sure you keep them, so when Max has little Max's you can do the same pose then too. I wonder if Erik will look like Lubor in a few years.
I LOVE the picture of you holding Max. You look beautiful. I'm glad you had such a fun family weekend. I'm sure it was busy, but good memories were made, plus lots of cute pics to post.
That's really cool that you guys have a lemon tree in your yard. If I lived nearby I'd be coming over and getting some of those lemons for sure. Those are really cute pictures of you and Erik's family. Looks like a good weekend for you guys!
When is Max coming over to play?
Post a Comment