Monday, April 14, 2008

Swimming and secrets...

This month we were able to celebrate April birthdays with a nice warm day in the pool at my parents house. Max got to swim for the first time.We had a great time for another fun birthday celebration. It kicked off the first of many swimming days at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Ryan, Melissa and Addy were up to visit too, from San Diego. Addy is just the sweetest little lady. I loved holding her and cuddling her. She's about six weeks older than Max. Max decided to let her in on a few family secrets .
"No cameras here please. This is private.""Come here Addy, I'll tell you a few things about this family. I know all sorts of secrets!"
"shwphp steshew shestepwey hashewut..."
"I hope you got all that Addy. I'm gonna tell Riley everything when she gets bigger and can understand it all. Just remember, it's only for the new ones...if you tell anyone, I'll knock you out!"

6 thoughts of your own:

The San Diego Mills said...

I love the pictures! They are so funny! It's like Max is doing all he can to get Addy's attention and she's so not interested! I also enjoyed the photo show you sent, very cute! I wish I would have gotten more pictures of the two of them. We had so much fun seeing you guys! I wish we lived closer and can't wait till our next visit!

Kelly said...

I like the commentary on this. It's funny how much Max talks. I couldn't believe how loud he was when I walked in. Poor Addy will probably get clobbered by him at the next visit. I think Max will like other kids, he just won't know not to tackle them! I'm kidding.

Trish said...

Great post, Juli! Love the commentary. Swimming at your parents' house is the best. Glad you got to get the newest babies together.

Gma Mills said...

Very funny comments. A fun start to the summer! Loved your picture show too. You took some great pics, as usual

Fausett Family Facts said...

Way too cute. But I think I am missing the picture show...you can send it to jerich5@aol.com Looks like you had a great time with your family, and knowing your family I am sure you had a great time. I bet granma is just loving all those babies. How many is that for you Mardel? Kelly:3 Kristen:4
Juli:1 John:2 Ryan:1 = 11, oh my gosh.

The ZamFam said...

Hilarious!!! They are so adorable!!! It will be fun to watch these 2 grow up together. Keep posting more pics of Max!!