We sold the trusty little commuter car. Bye Bye Honda. It was a 2005 Honda Civic 2 Door Coupe SE. Great car. For a 16 year old. Not only were we too big for it, but so was the car seat. Max had never even been in this car. I wasn't sad to sell it because it was one of the sacrifices we had to make for me to be able to stay at home for a while longer. We're saving a ton every month by parting this little beauty. So worth it!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 thoughts of your own:
Oh, I always feel bad when we sell a car. :( I think of all the great memories we made in the car (no, not that kind of memory, ha ha) and I feel like it was a part of the family. Then I get over it and we usually get a new one. So will you be walking everywhere now? If you need a ride just holler.
...and congratulations on being able to be a stay at home mom. awesome!!
Post a Comment