We spent a nice weekend in Anderson, CA (just outside Redding) with my sister-in-law's family. We took a ton of pictures and I keep getting errors trying to upload them. Until then,
HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!
After spending the weekend around true gardeners, we have been motivated to plant some veggies and herbs. I've never done this so we are starting small. Hopefully, in honor of the day, we can make it out to get them in the ground. Well, in the containers. Our landlord has given us the option of doing what we wish with the yard. But, we're going to start in containers for now. Max hasn't liked the idea of letting me go lately so it might take longer then I thought. I'll take some pictures as soon as it's finished.



2 thoughts of your own:
That's cool that you're starting a garden. I'm going to be starting to grow an herb garden soon too. I got some herbs, planters and a watering can from Ryan for my birthday. I have no idea where I'm going to do it, since we don't have a yard, but I'll figure something out.
Justin planted his garden...and it's really starting to grow. One sad note, he started his green beans from the seeds from last years beans, and something got into the garden and ate them all. Then, Holly got into the garden to get whatever was in there, and since she's so old, She got stuck in one of the tomato cages. I still can't believe she got over the little gate. What an ordeal.Justin ended up buying some green beans and replanting, but it's still not the same. I hope Obi doesn't eat any of your garden!
Post a Comment