Thursday, April 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Erik!

Some pictures of Erik as a baby...I'm not sure how old Erik is in these photos, but I love them. The color one is of Erik and his Grandfather, Henry.


What an adorable baby! Today we celebrate Erik's 31st Birthday. I have known Erik for a few other birthday's and they have all been fun. We went to Reno with another couple one year (sooo fun, but won't write about it...heehee...), one year we went to the A's game (doesn't sound exciting, but I tricked Erik to believe he was in trouble with the state...he was relieved to find out I scored tickets to the sold out game, opening day, against the Yankee's), and last year we were in Hood River, Oregon (Portland). Two days after we returned from Portland we found out I was pregnant.

So starting this year Erik's birthday's will be changing. No big trips, no big games. We're going to the zoo. Don't laugh. He's being a really good sport. I did make cupcakes for a mini-party while we're there. I even bought party hats.
It's almost 1 am and it's officially Erik's birthday. He's in bed so I decorated (we do this for our own sake, men don't care) the kitchen table. Earlier I made a Pineapple upside down cake. My first, and I must pat myself on the back. It looks just like the picture and tastes just like heaven!

Happy Berfday Erik, We love you!

3 thoughts of your own:

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Erik!!!

The San Diego Mills said...

What cute baby pictures! Black and white pictures are always adorable! HOpe you guys have a good time at the zoo and wish him a happy b-day for me!

Fausett Family Facts said...

what precious pictures. Wow, Max is a wonderful mixture of the both of you. Hope Erik has a great birthday.