Monday, April 14, 2008

Facts about Max

Max had his 4 month check up on Friday. He's weighs 15 lbs 9oz and is 27 inches long. I was watching him sleep earlier this evening and couldn't believe how long he is now.

With the warmer weather we learned that Max does not like the heat! Just like his mommy. I really don't like being warm. I like nice days, but if it's over 80 degrees, it's way too hot for me. If I can just stay at home and inside, I'm good. But If I have to go somewhere in the heat, stay away from me. It's not pretty. Now, I have my evil twin to be miserable with me!

We tried to keep him cool with the Erik's new air mister (thanks to John and Carla for a "cool" gift!), cool washcloths, fans and wearing just a diaper. He's tossing around so we'll see how well it works. This is going to be a long summer!

5 thoughts of your own:

Trish said...

holy moly... just this morning I got on the scale with zoe and figured out that she's 15.5 pounds... and she just turned three months old. so... i guess i better lay off max 'cause my baby's the big fatty now, huh? well... she's probably not 29 inches, though... more like around 23 or 24.
right now the weather is so so nice (spring lasts about 2 weeks) but 90 degree summer days are soon to hit (summer lasts 7 months) so just be glad you don't live here. anyway, juli, max is such a cutie!!

Jodie said...

That's why you need to come visit Colorado, there are plenty of cool days here! Your Max is the cutest little man!

Fausett Family Facts said...

I can't believe he is 4 months already, I still remember seeing pictures of your belly before you had him. My how time flys. Enjoy every second with that precious little guy.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.