Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some pictures of..... who else?

Yesterday we went to Jordan's baseball game. He did great, hit two triples and got the game ball. He's really good! This was right before Max toppled over onto a hot dog.
My sister-in-law, Melissa, put some pictures up of Addy in her excersaucer. So it made me want to post this one of Max. He only lasts a few minutes in this thing. But when he is in there, he loves to smile and talk to the starfish. When he realizes it's not talking back, he's done. Maxwell sleeping. Sometimes I forget his real name is Maxwell. Doesn't really fit him. Maximus does. We call him Maxi-moose too.
For Christmas, Max's Auntie Kelly made him this wonderful book. She took a lot of time and put pages of colors, numbers, shapes and letters together with stickers and cutouts, etc. MAX LOVES IT!!!! I give it to him every few days (he's a little rough on it) and he goes crazy. He can turn the pages and everything. (Not very gracefully...yet). Here he is looking at it while on the bed. But, it keeps him occupied in his high chair when we are working in the kitchen. He studies the pages and tries to grab things. This was such a thoughtful gift. Thank-you, Kelly!!!


3 thoughts of your own:

Fausett Family Facts said...

Juli, Max is so precious. I love the picture of him staring at the star. It cracks me up. The book is way cute...I am going to have to ask Kelly how she did it so I can make one for Layla someday.

Kelly said...

I can't believe he will sit up like he does. Amazing. I'm glad he likes the book. He is the most loving baby ever.

KAPELE KREW said...

He was so cute at the game. And today when he was here. And yesterday when we went shopping. Gosh, I have seen him everyday this week. Anyone jealous?