Max in his crib, reading his Czech book.
Max sleeping. I know, we break the rules...no sleeping with the boppy, no sleeping with the blankets. Whatever. He looks way to cozy to move around.
We went to Kirra's softball game yesterday. Here is Max hanging out with Grandma Mills.
This is this morning after his nap. He wakes up really happy. Today he woke up happy, and a little tied up. This blanket was one Erik used as a baby. His Mom gave it to us last weekend and it immediately went to Max. Another new Mom mistake. Cut off any loose strings, etc.
I had to use scissors to get him loose. He was fine, didn't even notice. I have a video too, but we all know how long that takes for me to figure out. I'll give it a shot.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
A little tied up today!
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 thoughts of your own:
Awww, what a cutie pie. He looks like a little pea in a pod in his boppy.
I love his chubby fingers caught in the blanket strings!
Post a Comment