I'm in love with this book. I don't even know how to write about it. If you have read it, you know what I'm talking about. If not, I just sound crazy. When I think of the love story it tells, I smile and get butterflies in my stomach. (I hear it's called the "Edward high"). When I think of the Vampires, I get a cozy chill.
We might have to name our next kid "Cullen".
I finished the first one and felt jealous because I wasn't "with" them anymore. I got the second one tonight...and I have a big decision to make. Tomorrow we leave for Tahoe for 5 days. Do I take it and read the entire time or leave it at home and think about it the entire time?
There are three books so far, the fourth comes out in August. And the movie comes out in December.
If you haven't read them, GO FIND A COPY!!! I love talking about the book and am completely obsessed with the characters.
Okay, gotta get my pulse rate down...
P.S. Happy Persian New Year!
P.P.S. Happy First Day of Spring!
P.P.S. S. Happy Easter!!!




2 thoughts of your own:
I love edward too, I completely know the feeling. I'm so glad you read the books. They are about the greatest ever. It's unbelieveable that they are not true. It's all fiction. I had to remind myself of that...FICTION. Edward will not leave Bella for you. He will not drive past you, you will not find out that erik's acutally a vampire and will make you live forever. Do you believe me yet? Didn't think so. See you tonight and BRING the Book. I will hold/feed/change Max and you can read.
Glad to see you have joined the club. After you are done reading all 3 books there will not be another book that is as good to read. So be prepared for the slight depression. Have fun with your family this weekend.
Post a Comment