Let me start off by saying I love it when it rains. I'm not a fan of driving in it, but I do enjoy being inside when it is cloudy and wet outside. I love the smell of rain, I love that it brings snow, I love cold weather. So, I should have enjoyed the pouring rain last night, right? Wrong!!!
It wasn't raining when I went to bed but, I woke up to it several times during the night. My very kind landlord installed a window air conditioner in our bedroom this summer. I LOVE IT! Especially since I still use it sometimes. My pregnant body temperature is always high and I never use blankets at night. BUT, when the rain falls on a metal box right outside your window...that means no sleep for pregnant Juli.
I think I was up every 20 minutes to what sounded like pots and pans banging together. At one point I almost went outside myself to put a thick blanket on top of the AC box, just to soften the blow. It was that or my foot was going to knock it out of the window.
Then, I wake up to a bright sunny day...gag.
Signed,
Oscar the Grouch
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
West Street Water Torture
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 thoughts of your own:
Post a Comment