In the "wee" hours of the morning during my...um...third...trip around my house to the bathroom I was able to see an old Cosby episode that I remember as one of my favorites. The Cosby show is not my first rerun choice to watch. But, my options are limited at 4am. And, it's a nice reminder at how funny that show really is (was). As kids, we somehow recorded the famous Cosby episode titled "Theo's Holiday" and watched it several times. Well, last night at maybe 4am, it was on.
The episode is the one where Cliff and Claire decide to teach Theo a lesson by turning their house into the "Real World Apartments". Theo is given $2000 dollars to get a job, find a place to live and furnish it, eat, etc. Every one in the family played a role, some multiple roles. And they were all hysterical!
It was by far one of the best episodes ever. Unfortunately, my last bathroom break is around that time and that is when I can finally sleep for about 2-3 hours solid. It's my best sleep of the night...so I made it about 15 minutes into the episode before I was out. The TV was off when I awoke so Erik must have turned it off.
In my research this morning, I found out the original air date was on Erik's 9th birthday. April 3rd, 1986. How cute!
I tried to find pictures of the episode and was not successful. However, I did find this link. I'm not sure if it will work. My ears are clogged AGAIN today so I turned the sound off on my computer. I watched it, but don't know what they say. You don't have to purchase it. Just click play and it will show the first two minutes of the episode.
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/the-cosby-show-theos-holiday/3428306926
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Theo's Holiday
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 9:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 thoughts of your own:
Get used to watching TV shows in the middle of the night. What Teagan would wake up to eat, the only thing on was Gillian's Island. I think I saw almost every episode, again. I finally got good at sleepin and nursing at the same time. Only problem with it is, you wake up and your shirt is all the way up, and you're showing the world your chest. :)
i just "got" the WEE hours of the morning. Clever.
We love that episode!
Post a Comment