So, I thought I'd add a few pictures of our dog, Obi Wonita. She is a German Sheppard/Australian Cattle Dog mix. We rescued her from the Oakland SPCA (great place) about 1.5 yrs ago. The one on the left is us on a fishing boat at Lake Alpine. It's my 30th birthday and about two minutes after that I caught Erik's dinner, a beautiful rainbow trout (note the fishing pole behind me, and me really paying attention to it). Below is Obi playing fetch on the shore of the lake. And the bottom is Obi, right before she jumped out of the boat in the middle of the dang lake. I guess she wanted to do some fishing of her own? She's a great camping dog. And the title is true, my Mom just loves her! So true that she keeps a piture of her on her night stand, next to her bed. :)
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Grandma's Favorite Grandogger
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 11:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 thoughts of your own:
I can't believe you thought you turned 30! It's 29 remember...we are the same age! I tell ya, the memory starts to go after 25!
So your mom and Ryan just informed me that you had a blog. I had checked to see if you had one awhile back when you posted a comment and you didn't, so I guess I just assumed that you still didn't. Anyway, I'm excited that you've joined the blogging community!
Post a Comment