Hi, my name is Juli, ....::::wait for "Hello, Juli" from the audience::::..... and I read the Reader's Digest. Yes, I know I'm making myself sound old by admitting to reading the RD, but we get it free at work and it's something thing to read at lunch when I don't have a book. Plus, I usually only read the jokes. There was even a guy from Napa and a guy from Oakland who got theirs published this month. Cool, eh? (Which then always reminds me of the Ross vs. Chandler joke...)
Anyway, today I got to the "All in a Day's Work" page and found this little paragrah interesting. I hope Ellen Goodman from the Boston Globe got her $100-$300. Here it is:
"Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it."
I liked it. Think about it, you might too.
Monday, October 15, 2007
All in a Day's Work
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 thoughts of your own:
Hummmmm....Interesting...
Did you delete my last long comment? It was all about the Reader's Digest.
I got my Reader's Digest yesterday, and I love it. It's my favorite magazine, besides the Ensign. Justin asked why I like it, it has so many great things, not just the funny stuff.
I want to know where my last comment went. It was up here yesterday.
I love the RD. I read it at Moms. I didn't see Kelly's comment. What did it say?
Kelly, I never saw your comment. The only one I saw yesterday was Kristen's first one. Weird.
Post a Comment