Okay, I am really tired of answering all the pregnant questions. This is the shirt I'm going to have made. And yes, I'm big enough for it all to fit. Either that or just hand out cards. (Note the ticker at the bottom of the page...)
I'm due in December. The 5th. No, I'm not having twins. Yes, I'm sure. I feel fine, thank you. Yes, I'm getting bigger. Yes, this is our first. No, we don't know what the gender is. I don't care about your experience in labor, I'll ask you when I do. I don't care about your mother's-cousin's-sister's-neighbor's-friend who was smaller than me at this point. The names we chose are our decision and again, I don't care about your opinion of them. Or who you know that was named that too. Yes, I'm hot all the time and yes, sleeping is really difficult. You go glue a 15 lb basketball to your stomach and let me know how comfortable you were during the night. Yes, you should give up your seat for me. And yes, it is better for you to ask me if I'm pregnant rather than have me catch you staring at my mid section (however it is a nice break from my chest). Yes, I'm excited. Yes, I'm scared. No, you cannot be in the delivery room. Yes, I know who the father is. Whether or not I breastfeed is none of your business. That goes for the epidural too. Yes, I can drink coffee. Yes, I feel it kick. No, not right now-the only reason I'm touching my belly right now is because I'm distracting my hands from slapping yours. BACK AWAY FROM THE PREGNANT WOMAN!
Friday, October 19, 2007
My new shirt!
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 thoughts of your own:
Yes, you can take Prozac when your pregnant.
I agree with you 100%! It's nice that people are concerned about you, but really annoying to have to answer the same questions over and over again. When I was teaching the teacher that was my track partner even got tired of hearing other teachers at the school ask me the same questions all the time.
Post a Comment