Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pregnancy Update, again.

(I realize this may be boring for some, but it's more informative for family. And more of a memory for me, to keep track).

I had another doctor appointment today. This was the first since my diabetes "diagnosis". I write that in quotes because he told me today he doesn't think I have it. (Erik confirmed it, I'm not making it up). My blood sugars have been within normal range. I've cheated a few times and it seems to still be normal. But, I'm still learning too.

The appointment went well. I got a NEW C-section date. The new date will be August 18th. It's around lunchtime so hopefully by 5ish I will be ready for visitors. Although after Max's I was so doped up I had no idea what I was saying. It falls on a Tuesday so I'm assuming I'll be going home by Saturday.

My doc wants me to have a Non Stress Test. I've never done one, but I'm having it tomorrow. Just to monitor the baby's movements. We have no problem there, he just wants it done with the "diagnosis". Really, I think this baby will bust out on its own-through my skin. Strong little thing. Or big thing.

I lost 2 lbs, which is normal with the "diagnosis". So I've gained 12 pounds so far. That's just about Max at birth. Not bad for 35 weeks, but I feel it's balanced with the 20 I never lost with Max.

Ahh...

1 thoughts of your own:

PJ and Me said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you that all goes well.