Andrew, Max and Clay (left to right).
Anyone else thinking Oreo cookie?
Andrew and Clay came over to play for a couple hours yesterday. Before swimming (in our huge and elegant blow up pool) we stayed cool with a few cartoons. Erik said to get the camera and this is what I found. Max LOVES his cousins and does whatever they do.
Clay: Juli, is it 'Oh-bess' or 'Oh-beese'?
Juli: It's 'Oh-beese'.
Clay: Oh, okay. Well, if you got on the Wii scale it would tell you that you are obese.
8 months ago I probably would have been offended. Now, it's friggin' hilarious!!!!



4 thoughts of your own:
hahahaha, thanks for making me laugh. I do hope all goes well with everything else. Hang in there!!!
I can't believe that...so funny!!
I'm Oh-beese on the wii too.
oh nice....as max would say
I love oreos! I ran out of toner on my last two kids, so we got that going on in our family, too... especially in the summer.
I'm borderline between oh-beese and overweight. *sigh*
Post a Comment