It's set!
My C-section date, that is. August 26th is my scheduled date (unless the baby wants to come early). It's a Wednesday and I will probably be in the hospital through Saturday. So plan around it! Come visit us!
My appointment went well. I gained another pound, I think it's 15 total now. He said the baby is still measuring big (duh, again) but is very happy to hear about how much it's moving. I have to take the diabetes/glucose test again in a few days, just as a precaution. He still feels like they missed something with Max. I don't. I think if he missed something, than several other doctors did too.
I go back in two weeks, then every week.
That FLEW by!!!!!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Pregnancy Update
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 thoughts of your own:
Maybe you could wait a day and have it on Kirra's 16th??? I wonder how big the kid will actually be. Are you sure you should wait until the 26th?? It might be like 15 lbs.
I can't wait to meet the moose.
That DID fly by. Big kudos for moving while pregnant. You're totally superwoman... and you're inviting me to come visit around your due date? I'm like a two-headed monster during those times, so you're brave, too.
Yeah! I'm excited to see this new baby boy or girl! Not too much longer to go, huh?
Post a Comment