Sunday, July 26, 2009

Newer Ultrasound pictures.

I'm taking a break from the negativity. Don't worry, it will be back. I have to meet with the witches tomorrow. I did get a call from my doctor today to check in on me. I'm not calling him back. He's not my priority right now. This is:


Here are the fat fingers she was talking about. I really like the doctor that did this ultrasound. She did the 20 week with Max and she is still just as spunky and happy. She was so excited to see the fingers and oooh'd and awww'd when she told me the top picture was the baby waving at Mama.

The hair. She explained all the white/gray stuff is some serious hair floating around in the fluid. The baby is looking away from the camera so its part of the back of his/her head.

I may get more on Wednesday when they check the fetal weight. I'm curious about that. I'll update more then too.

0 thoughts of your own: