Saturday, November 1, 2008

The costumes...

Trick-or-treating was a success! We had 12 kids total and covered a lot of ground. I have never seen so many kids out on Halloween night. The streets were PACKED!!! Here's a few pictures from the festivities...
The pirate ship complete with cannon's, a plank, anchor's, a sail and a pirate flag. Now, where's my pirate?

Riley, the strawberry, and her pirate cousin, Max.


Kirra taking a break from In-n-Out.
Here is Max in his prate ship saying "Arrrrrrgh". My sweet little pirate, after growing his beard.

Making his "car noise" all night long. He does it when he spots anything with wheels.

Here are all the kids, except Jaydn. Max, Kirra, Andrew, Teagan, Payten, Carter, Clay, Jordan, Carson, and Tristan holding Riley.



It was a really fun night for adults and kids. See you next year!







5 thoughts of your own:

Jonika said...

I LOVE Max's Pirate Ship. That is SO cool!

Kelly said...

Max is the funniest kid ever. I can't wait to see what he does a 2.

The San Diego Mills said...

I'm glad that you commented on my blog, because I meant to comment on your's and then forgot about it. Anyway, I love the whole pirate thing. He looks so cute as a little pirate and I love that you turned his stroller into a pirate ship, how creative! Wish we could have been there to join in the trick or treating, it looks like fun!

Jodie said...

Costume and a ride to go with it? Very impressive! Looks like life continues to stay busy. Love ya

PJ and Me said...

What a cute little pirate, with a ship and everything.