I've thought posting why I blog a few times before so I thought I'd take this perfect opportunity to explain to my (oh so many) readers why this blog exists. It's for my family. It's really that simple. It's my family journal. It's not supposed to entertain anyone for any reason other than you get to be updated on what is going on with our family. Right now, our entire life is about Max. It's ALL about him, as is this blog.
About a month or so ago our computer crashed. We. Lost. Everything. The more I think of what was stored on our computer the more upset I become. Then I think... it's on our blog! So I can't be thankful enough that I started this crazy e-journal. I still have a few videos of Max, a few shots from his birth, and a couple pictures of each new and fun stage in his life.
Max has relatives that live far far away. They get to check in on him through our blog. They live on other countries and they can "see" Max every day if they want. How cool is that?
I know you can turn your blogs into books but I don't have the sites to do that- can someone give me the websites?
Anyway, I'm going to write a little about our tiny election going on too (next). I'd like to look back in 25 or 50 years and see what was going on with our newly started family. These are our memories and you are welcome to read.
My life will go on whether "you" think it's interesting or not.
Please note that "you" is none of you. "You" decided to publicly humiliate me and my blog via facebook.... Um, duh! I can do that on my own thank you very much! And P.S. He's a total loser that just keeps coming back for more. Bored much?



3 thoughts of your own:
Way to go Juli. I think more of us are doing our journaling because blogging makes it easier.My cousin has the website to make the blog a book. I will get it for you. Keep up the good work, we love watching Max grow. Even though I am not family, I feel like I have watched you grow up into a wonderful person and mommy.
That's really sad that you lost all of your photos, but like you said it's very cool that you have at least some of your pictures and experiences documented on your blog. I agree a blog should be for you and your family and screw what anyone else thinks! I am making a blog book right now on a website called Blurb. So far it's been pretty easy and it's also fairly inexpensive. It's going to take me forever, but it will be such a great baby book for Addy when it's all done. If you want more info. about it just let me know.
I love your blog and I'm so thankful you do blog. Max's personality is easily captured in pictures, which is usually not the case. I love reading about Max, and I think it's a great way to keep in touch.
Post a Comment