Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pumpkin Cookies

I made these pumpkin cookies last night. They are delicious!
Then, I let Max lick the spoon.



(The chunks are his leftover dinner-chicken, beans, etc. FYI-the cookies should not be lumpy :))

9 thoughts of your own:

McKenna Cotton said...

he's getting big! So cute

PJ and Me said...

What a happy little guy, look how many teeth he has. Looks like he had fun licking the spoon. We will have to try the cookies, they look yummy.

Anonymous said...

I think you should share the wealth and post the recipe!

the mrazek family said...

JC- click on "these". It will take you to the recipe!

Trish said...

Zoe was standing in her little play pen, peeking over the edge, so I turned the monitor towards her and said, "Look at the baby!" and she stared at Max's pumpkin-cookie-covered face and jibber jabbered something I'm sure he would have understood. Probably something like, "Hey, you're cute! Where's mine?" and then he would have said, "Get your mom to click on the link, get the recipe, and bake them for you." And then I would have jumped in and said, "Heck no. Let's go to California and steal some from Juli because that's way easier."

Kelly said...

How do you and Kristen get your kids to pose and say cheese for pictures. I just don't get it!!He is so darn cute.

KAPELE KREW said...

um.....gross high chair....

the mrazek family said...

Totally gross. And who doesn't put a bib on their kid? Hello stains!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I was thinking about making pumpkin cookies! I am going to make these tonight, except MOMMY is going to lick the spoon! :)