Yesterday we went to watch our nephew, Tristan, race BMX in Dixon. I have never been to a BMX race so I didn't know what to expect. Apparently, this was the most unorganized race EVER and many people left. But, we didn't know any different so we had a good time. It was very windy and dusty. There were tracks for all sorts of sports around us (Go-karts, dirt bikes, some funny car thing, etc.) so we got to watch other events in between the BMX races. There are a lot of pictures because I want Kelly to steal them for her family. Kelly couldn't go so I had Justin and his brother Josh telling me what was going on. I pretended I understood, which is why I'm not going to comment on any rankings below...I have no idea.
Tristan and his best friend Bailey competing against each other.
Tree won this one.
Max and Daddy. Max would never pose for a picture if there is something else he can be watching.
The female announcer quit halfway through so Josh and another guy took over. This was when Tristan was announced as 'Stormin' Mormon'.
Tree before the race.

Teagan and his cousin Jaydn. I swear, you give a boy dirt and a few play trucks and cars, they will leave you alone for hours. And according to this picture, pee their pants and not tell anyone.
It was a fun day and a new experience for us. We hope to watch him again soon!



1 thoughts of your own:
What great pictures. I love the one of Tristan by himself. I'd like to frame that one. Haven't been to see him race yet but will soon.
Post a Comment