Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A taste of happiness

I never took pictures of our garden but here is an idea of the success. I'm not a fan of radishes but Erik loves them and this is the last of what we planted of them. The garden looks great. Everything is coming up except the cucumber (well, we're not sure yet) and the watermelon. The tomatoes have gone crazy! We have a cucumber plant and that is taking over the garden. Everything else is coming along nicely. Erik redesigned the watering system this weekend with tubes and soaker hoses...what a difference that makes. It's turning out pretty good for our first garden. Just a random picture of Max eating carrots tonight and is possibly possessed? I forgot to take the red out, sorry.
And the best thing... PUDDING POPS! I haven't had these since I was a kid and they were still just as good. I've never even seen them in the stores until today. Yum! This is a picture of the box, they are a tad different then when we were kids. I also made the Bruschetta Chicken that my sister-in-law Melissa put on her blog a while back. It was SO GOOD and I thank her for posting about it!
I just watched this commercial on You Tube. If you like Pudding Pops too, watch it!

6 thoughts of your own:

Kelly said...

Did you give Max a pudding pop? I wanna see a pic of that!

KAPELE KREW said...

I can't believe pudding pops are back! I'm buying them today!

The San Diego Mills said...

Yeah, my mom bought those a few months ago and told me about it. It totally makes me feel nostalgic, because we used to always eat those as kids at my Granny's house. I enjoyed the Bill Cosby commercial and I'm glad you like the chicken. I thought it was really good too!

PJ and Me said...

Max is just precious. Yeah for jello pops, where did you find them?

mills said...

nice veges from the garden! you and kelly are so good, i'm trying small pots so i hope they turn out good like yours

jocelyn said...

OH MY GOSH! I can't believe they're back. I'm buying them immediately.