Saturday, June 7, 2008

6 Months ago today

Beginning
Middle
End


It feels like it was yesterday.
Happy 6 months Maxwell!


8 thoughts of your own:

Fausett Family Facts said...

I can't believe the little guy is 6 months old already. What a cutie!!

Kelly said...

Happy six months Max. Glad you're here, and I can't wait to see you walk, run and jump..oh..and tear apart your mom's house.

The San Diego Mills said...

That's so cute! I love how chunky his face was. Isn't it so sad how fast our babies are growing up? Tear, tear..

Anonymous said...

aww... I remember that day!! It's seems like it was just yesterday! But what a cutie Max was then and also now!

KAPELE KREW said...

Ahhhhh, it's gone by way fast! I love wittle nax!

I love the new look! You can always use more cowbell!!!!!!!

Gma Mills said...

That was surely a spectacular day! How fun that we got Max!!!

Kelly said...

btw...your belly his HUGE in the before pic. It all makes sense now.

Jodie said...

I just want to reach out and kiss those cute cheeks! Hope all is well