Just another reason to be in love with this little man. We woke up to this sweet noise today. I tried to film the "bahbahbah" as much as I could but you will be able to see that Max NEVER stops moving and something else is always grabbing his attention. He stopped making the noise but I thought it would just be fun to film him. I cut it right before the meltdown.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 thoughts of your own:
Max is so cute, I just love hearing his little voice. He is so alert and seems like such a happy little guy.
He is too funny. I can't wait to see him in 10 years. I can't wait to hold him too.
He really is this busy every waking moment. Just wait until he can wlak and run! It is a good thing he has little boy cousins to follow around!
More to come on wlaking.
Post a Comment