Max's friend Carter celebrated his 2nd birthday at Chuck E. Cheese today. I brought my camera but it never made it out of the bag. Luckily, the big rat was taking photos. They are pictures of pictures so they are a little dark.



Happy Birthday Carter! Thanks for the fun Party!
4 thoughts of your own:
What cute pictures! I can't believe that you'd refer to Chuck E. Cheese as a big rat, how degrading!
I love these pics! You look so good in the bottom one. Chuck is a pretty good photographer!
When I think of chuck e cheese I fear rats, pedophiles, mom's who might might attack you for betting thier kids in skeet ball .... but yet when it comes down to it, we've been there 3 times in the past year. Whatcha gonna do! Kids love it! And honestly, i enjoy a few games myself. Heck, where an adult can be a kid too. Hope all is well my friend
I love the pictures. You guys are such a cute little family. It was fun seeing you the other day. Max is so cute and such a happy little guy.
Post a Comment