After our professional photo shoot yesterday I was all prepared to post a picture of my ever growing belly. The shoot consisted of a very experienced photographer, Erik, and a very inexperienced model, myself, all at very well known location, the baby's room. I hired the photographer to take some pictures and the shoot was cut short when 1) the model became upset 2) the model couldn't understand the photographer's requests 3) the model started raising her voice 4) the model was unhappy with the results.
Notice a pattern?
There were a couple pictures I was willing to post. Now, if only I can find that camera....
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Have you seen my camera?
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 thoughts of your own:
Find it!! You'll be needing it for all the delivery room footage
Okay, Okay, so He/She isn't here yet#$%^ My boss says I can take time off, maybe tomorrow afternoon. I'm mailing the blog address to uncle Joe. Love, Mom
Post a Comment