Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Anyone free Saturday night?

Erik called me this morning from work to check in on me and the conversation turns to our work Holiday parties. My office dinner was last Sunday, we didn't go because we realized that Sunday was our last full day together of "just us" for the rest of our lives. So, we missed out on a really good dinner and we enjoyed each other alone.

His Holiday party is this Saturday, the 8th. It's at one of the doctors homes. Last year it was catered Chinese food and was really fun. We ended up taking the huge amounts of leftovers to the ER at midnight to feed the staff that couldn't make it to the party. (If you have ever met anyone that works graveyards, you know they love free food at midnight!!)

So Erik continues to tell me that he RSVP'd a maybe. I quickly asked my usual "Areyouserious?" (Yes, it sounds like one word) and his usual quick comeback was, "Well, yeah, I just told them it all depended on how you felt that night."

What?

So, if I'm feeling well enough...who wants to babysit?????

(Yes, I'm kidding).

3 thoughts of your own:

Kelly said...

I have first dibs!

Jennifer said...

i'm not sure i'll be ready to babysit, but i'll go to the party in your place! :-) hee-hee....

The San Diego Mills said...

He's a guy, that's all I have to say is he's a guy.