
The camera was in the car...right next to my brain. There are just so many things I don't like about this picture. Any woman would be able to point them out. (Let's not go there though, okay ladies?) The photographer doesn't understand the "chins" concept. But, I know I will regret it if I don't keep these memories.
So here I am at 3 days shy of 40 weeks. To be honest, it doesn't really give the belly justice. You really just have to see it in person to understand.
Enjoy!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
The Jolly Green Giant!
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 thoughts of your own:
I know your belly is big, but I still think you look cute. Even though I'm sure you don't feel cute!
I think you look beautiful.
Awwww! You look great. I think the human body is amazing when pregnant. The baby's room looks very soothing and perfect for the little (?) one.
That is a great picture.
I know you probably don't feel great but you look great. You'll be so glad you have these photos because you'll soon forget what you looked like and felt like when you were pregnant.
Post a Comment