So, here it is. I'm 36 weeks in this picture. I'm big and uncomfortable. Friday's appointment went well, things are going smoothly. Except for my feet. Can you say SWOLLEN????? Holy cow! (literally). By the end of the night my feet look like there are little sausages poking out of a water balloon. Last night I could barely get my wide shoes on. I did find my old pair of Birkenstock's (stop laughing) so that may be the shoe of choice from here on out. I have been advised to keep off my feet as much as possible, meaning laying down with them elevated. It's harder then it sounds. When my feet are up, my focus turns into being able to breathe...hard to do with a bowling ball attached to your gut.
I haven't "dropped" yet. Or maybe I have and this ginormous mini Juli and Erik is just plain huge. It's head is down according to my doc and he feels it is staying put. Apparently that is what I want. But, when a man tells a woman that is "what she wants", regardless of his profession, you begin to hate them.
Overall I have been very lucky with this pregnancy and I feel very fortunate to be able to do it. I complain that it is uncomfortable, but it is. And it will pass. What is important is in less then a month I will be a Mom. That is when all the real work starts!




6 thoughts of your own:
I think that's a real cute picture and I also think the baby's room (I'm assuming that's the room your standing in!) looks cute too.
I don't think this picture makes you look big enough, you still look cute in it. Put some real ones up! :)
Yeah, we want more, more, more pictures! You look great, you hot mamma you!
Do you have the guessing sheet nearby? I'm curious when the first guess of the date of birth is...
I think you should put a picture of your feet & toes.
More pics please, some of your feet would be fun...
Post a Comment