Monday, November 19, 2007

Are you for real?

White Trash Fishing.

I took Obi on a walk just now and it was going well....until.....


It started fine. The weather is overcast and it even sprinkled on us a little so that made it nice. I'm having really bad sciatic nerve pain on my right side so not only am I waddling, but I'm limping too. So I look like a gimp walking around. But, if that helps move things along, I'll do it.


I'm rounding my last corner and the crazy neighbor ladies are out watering the lawn (remember it's raining a little). We met them when we had out garage sale and it only takes a second to know they are not going to be your buddies.


One wanted to pet Obi so she crosses the street. No big deal. Until...she decided to tell me a pregnant joke. She tells me that to "get the full affect, I needed to take my hat off". It's too late to get out of this one. So, I release my greasy hair and wait to hear the joke that I know is coming. It's the one where the baby comes out asking who his daddy is and when he finds him, the baby knocks him on the head and says "How does that feel?" Sorta like the V-8 commercials. It was funny the first time I heard it but that was probably the 65th time, and I didn't like her so I wanted to kick her in the knee and run.


To top it off, she nailed me in the forehead!!! SERIOUSLY!!! She hit me. With the palm of her hand. Hard. She told me when I told my husband that I could do it harder so he knew what it was like. What? I just got hit in the forehead by my white trash neighbor. Who does that?


4 thoughts of your own:

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest story. That it happened to you is classic! I wish so i could have been there and seen your face.

Teagan says Hiya.

Kelly said...

I can't believe the lady hit you. I hope you washed your forehead. Oh that's so gross. I think there are some people who don't have a clue about personal space. It's like when you're shopping at the Vacaville outlets, and a bus load of people get off, and they just start looking at the things you're shopping for and looking at, almost like you're not there. They scoot you over, seriouisly, like you're not there. There are some strange people in this world.

the mrazek family said...

Kelly, I know exactly what you're talking about. They can't drive either.

jocelyn said...

I'm so sorry that happened to you! White trash neighbors are the worst...I've been there done that!