Monday, November 5, 2007

30 days and counting

Do you realize what today is????? It's November 5th. That day may not mean much to you, but to us it means the official countdown begins! Baby Mrazek is due in 1 MONTH!!!! Check the ticker at the bottom of the page. Sorta freaking out over here...

I start meeting with my doctor once a week now and will know more after this Friday. It's strange that it's so close. I don't have a picture right now, but will post one of how HUGE I have become. I walked past a window downtown this weekend and my mouth dropped.

I'm still so amazed at what the human body can do.

4 thoughts of your own:

Trish said...

Wee hoo! Congrats! My daughter was born on December 5. How cool will it be if you deliver on the same day? Or at least five days later on Jordan's birthday. That would be cool, too. I'll be doing my countdown shortly after you deliver... I'm amazed at what the body can do, too, and have been shocked at my gianormous belly when it is reflected back at me.

The San Diego Mills said...

Congratulations! (or condolences maybe, whichever is more appropriate!) For me the whole pregnancy seemed to go really slow, up until that last month. Really exciting though!

Kelly said...

Juli-you need to post pictures of you on this now. It's fun to see you pregnant. Or funny, not sure which! I think you look cute. You need to show everyone your Mrazek baby belly.

KAPELE KREW said...

Where are the pictures?