Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You'll never believe who these are of...

One day I'll be able to post pictures of someone famous that I walked past or something. For now, it's the famous man in my house. I put Max in his swing so I could upload some pictures a few minutes ago. He was content with his book and it took about two talking minutes then three quiet minutes to find this. I guess he was tired. And yes, he's hugging his book. This boy LOVES books.
He got a new one this weekend that has a mirror in it (thanks Jackie and Mike!) that he thinks is the funniest thing. Yesterday, while I was making dinner, he was in his high chair next to me holding the book. I peeked over at him and he had it positioned perfectly in front of him and he was talking to himself softly and smiling. I grabbed the video camera, filmed for about 20 seconds then found the disc was full. It was so sweet.
Max has outgrown his blue plastic "sink bath". My sister-in-law gave us this yellow one and I think it just might be my new favorite thing. Max loves being in it, wet or dry. It's like his own play area and he can't get hurt! Yesterday he giggled in it for about 5 minutes. Hard belly laughs. Luckily I was on the phone with my Mom
(who is in AZ right now) so she got to hear his sweet laughs too. Last night was his first bath in it and it was like his own swimming pool. He splashed around the entire time.
I walked into this a few days ago. Max always sleeps longer when he's on someone or cuddling with someone. Especially his Dad. They cuddle like this in bed too, with their arms like little monkeys.
The swing is still going, baby still snoozin'...Mom gets a shower before noon. Yipee!!!!


3 thoughts of your own:

Fausett Family Facts said...

I love the tub picture, it is so fun to watch them splash and try to figure out what water is, especially if you have it running out of the tap and they try to grab it. Ha ha, happy memories.

Gma Mills said...

Doesn't it seem like we have always had Max? He is such a fun little guy!

Trish said...

He is so so so cute! You are such a fun mom! I hope your first Mother's Day was awesome.