Dear Max,
That high pitched ear-piercing scream you've discovered is not necessary. It's just a noise and I really hate it. I like giggles and talking. I'll even take crying over that noise.
Please, I beg of you, make it stop. Please.
All my love,
Mommy
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I need earplugs
Sassy thoughts by the mrazek family at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 thoughts of your own:
He just wants to come to Nini's house!
I want to go to Nini's house, too. My kids might write me a letter, though, if I use Max's technique. Actually, they would want to go, too, so maybe they'd all join in. Max! We hear you, buddy!
Dear Mom,
I only do it so that you get my point. Lately you have been slow to get me what I want. I will stop when you speed up your response time.
Love,
Max
Post a Comment