Sunday, October 31, 2010

There once was a Monkey and a Fireman.

And they were so cute.

 These were the best I could do for photos of them. Max is learning how to hold still and hold a smile for photos. But there is just no way for Alex. Especially when there is a fire in a pumpkin nearby. How exciting!
You know how funny it is to hear a two-year-old say "Mom? Mom? Mom? Do you wike my dirty ash? Mom? I have dirty ash on my face. Do you wike it?"
 After the trick-or-treating. Tried to do another photo shoot with the candy to bribe them. No such luck.

 The boys had a great time. Max was really into trick-or-treating this year so it made it really fun for all of us. Alex sort of understood what was going on. Except the few houses we let him walk up to on his own, he sort of thought they were inviting him in. It's a good thing he's cute. And to top it off, he made monkey noises almost the whole time. I know, awwww. Max was very brave this year and even went to the the "skeeeeeeerrry" houses. Things change when you know they'll give you treats.

Happy Halloween everyone!

1 thoughts of your own:

amie said...

cute costumes! I can't believe how big they are from the last halloween post!