Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A few nights ago Alex decided to wake up SCREAMING at about 11pm and decided he was done with bedtime and ready to play. He made it out to the family room and opened up his favorite book (for now), pointed and talked out the pictures he saw. It's really an uneventful video but I wanted to capture a "still" moment from him.  Earlier today he cleared his own breakfast dish. Gasp! I kept thinking 'remember the sweet moments...remember the sweet moments...remember the sweet moments'. He's usually a skinny, blond, curious, climbing, walking terror.
 


I made them pose. They are like BFF's.




This is what they like in the morning. After the whining for milk stops ( I honestly can't get it to them fast enough), they cuddle, watch cartoons, and sip away. Well, Max drinks his and Alex fills up his mouth and spits it out. He's way grosser than Max ever was. I love their sleepy faces.

0 thoughts of your own: