And with that title, it explains a lot. These two are teaming up, making most days pretty interesting. So here is just a tiny little taste at what I can capture with my cell phone.
Alex is starting a lot of the playing, wrestling, fighting, teasing.
Do you know how funny a cup can be? He had it resting on the top of his head for about a minute, looking up with only his eyes, and cracking up. He placed it here and giggled for a good five minutes over it.
Another blind attack. Max is mostly a good sport about it, but I do have to remind him that Alex is still small and to be gentle.
Yeah, I didn't start this. And it didn't last long.
Max is found often shaking his head at Alex and saying, "Woah. Wook at him. He is a maniac, Mom. What a disastuh."
Hard to take a nap when your brother climbs over you. At least he's a cute alarm clock.
Every chance he gets...
"Mom, we are putting on our packpacks so we can go to school now."
Erik says Alex is a future rock climber. I agree. I honestly can't get this kid to stop. Moving furniture to the garage (we have a couch out there now because he was nearly out a window last week) doesn't really help because he is very determined. If it goes up, he figures out how to climb it. And he's FAST! He's been trying to "climb" the recliner for a long time. After multiple falls, he made it. I walked in to him standing on the back/top cushion. The chair rocks. Looked like he was surfing and he wore the biggest smile. Kid has incredible balance. He even learned to fall the right way.
"Mom I have a pwesent for you. I wapped it up." I hear this at least once a day from Max and it might be the cutest thing I've heard in my life. Earlier today I got a paper wrapped cheerio. A few days ago it was a car in a stuffed animal. Below it was all he tupperware/plastic cups, etc. in a reusable bag. He was SO excited for this big gift.
Max has only fallen out of bed once since we took of the barrier a couple months ago. Erik found him like this a week or so ago. I usually grab the camera when he says, "You gotta go check out your son." He never fell off this night. Looks like it was close.
And lastly, we made a hand wreath from Max's little handprints. I figure I won't post again until after Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for this year. I feel so incredibly lucky for so many things.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!













2 thoughts of your own:
That's a lot of activity in a day! So cute...glad you are happy to be home with them!
Oh boy I feel your pain with the climber!! Start collecting bandaids!
ANd the wrapping presents is so stinking cute. Don't you love little boys and how sweet they are to their mommies? :)
Post a Comment