Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My daily dose.

I found Alex like this yesterday. I guess it's my fault since I left the crate unlatched. He and the crate were soaked. He was in doggie heaven. Looking back at it, I could have latched it up and kept him occupied ALL DAY!A few hours after that I found him under my desk in the kitchen, screaming. He climbed through the chair to get the stinkin' red ball. And got stuck. Not so thrilled.
Today I was folding laundry in the family room and realized he never followed me out of his bedroom after the latest diaper change. Silence. And I found him doing this. Soaking wet. And as happy as can be.
So I bring him out with me and he wants to help me fold clothes. How could I get mad at this face? (Snaggletooth's neighbor's cut through in the last couple days).
So while I was admiring his blue eyes, I hear the sound of this. Yes, I heard it happening. I closed my eyes and hoped I had it wrong. Nope.
The picture doesn't do it justice. He was so incredibly proud of his artwork. He was counting and telling me what it was (apparently these are numbers). I thought we were done with this for a while. Crayons are in hiding again.


Again, aging me.

0 thoughts of your own: