Sunday, May 16, 2010

Aging me, one disaster at a time.

When this boy finds out he's going to wear his Superman jammies he gets so excited. It came with a cape and he gets to "fly" around the house. (For some reason it also came with holes in the legs which Max think are the "pockets"). And when this boy wants his hair brushed , he wants "crazy hair". So he gets it. And we think this boy is cute.
Now when that boy up there is getting a little attention,
this little boy gets mischievous.
He never holds still, never wants to sleep,
and is always thinking of his next plan of destruction.
So while I was grooming Superman, the mini-devil pulled the metal fire place tools over which caused a screaming fit and I brought him back to their room.
Next, the night light was the target. It' has been the target before
which is why his crib is shoved up against it,
and a bucket is shoved under/between the crib and the toy shelves. It's even hard for me to get the bucket out of the way.
Not so hard for this little boy. So, I snapped a photo.
While I snapped a photo, he managed to move everything out of the way, pull the light out of the wall and break the actual light bulb. We're talking about .5 seconds here.
These two are going to age me. Quickly.

2 thoughts of your own:

Kelly said...

I love that Alex is using the rug for leverage. So funny. Love Superman's 6 pack!

amie said...

I just caught up on your blog- you have been busy! Boys, they are nuts hugh? So funny about the plane- thats so my Jack Jack