Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The BEST recipe for Fajitas

I can't say enough good things about the blog Our Best Bites. Incredible food, easy to follow recipes, pictures! (I need the picture to make it, I'm weird like that), fun ideas, etc. In celebration of Cinco de Mayo, I made the most incredible Fajitas from their website. Carla and the girls were here and I promised her I'd put a link on our blog.

I think the secret is in the marinade. And, like most recipes, I goofed it up a bit. (I'm learning the kitchen is rarely on my side. I can make a meal, but I can seriously screw one up too). I added too much soy sauce and vinegar. But c'mon, can you really go wrong there? Go check out their site and find their Fajita recipe HERE.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we all did tonight! Happy Cinco de Mayo!

2 thoughts of your own:

mills said...

I will totally vouch for this recipe as the BEST FAJITAS EVER! thanks Juli again, and Congrats Erik on the testing yesterday!

The San Diego Mills said...

I am also a big fan of that site! Great, easy recipes! I made their mango pico de gallo yesterday and it was delightful! I'll have to try those fajitas out sometime, they sound delicious!