Sunday, January 24, 2010

Animal sounds

Max has known his animal sounds for a long time and I'm pretty sure he gets bored with me asking him all the time what a dog says. Well, this one is new. Maybe he stirred it up for my sake, but it makes me laugh every time.

.

There you have it.

A duck says: "QUACK CRAP!".

(I'm not doing very well with the watch-your-mouth part. Could be a lot worse than crap. See, no Supermom here).

4 thoughts of your own:

The San Diego Mills said...

He's so cute! I don't care if he says crap, still adorable! Addy loved watching this. She especially loved his lion roar, which is her very favorite animal sound to make! Also, I love your Valentine's crafts! They are so crafty and cute!

Kelly said...

too cute.....I love what a fish says.

Granpa Tom said...

So cute! Love the fish, too! (this is Grandma on Grandpa's address)

amie said...

awe, the video doesnt work :(